Search This Blog

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hello World

http://lulinternet.com/post/48945018225

My name is Hallie and this is my craft/whatever blog.
I'm 21 years old, I live in WV and I'm a 3 year sufferer of autonomic neuropathy. While recovering and getting my life back together, I've started getting involved in the craft blogosphere. My main goal is to post my projects here, pass along any helpful tips, and indulge my urge to journal. I just started embroidery this year and I've been working on sewing projects a lot in the last couple of years. With my new found energy, I've taken up baking.
I'm always happy to make new friends! Don't be afraid to message me.

(This post was supposed to be made in April but I hate introducing myself so much that I've put it off until October. I will be making a lot of catch up posts in the mean time.)



No comments:

Post a Comment